Wednesday 19 November 2014

On-line session with Mistress Eleanor

I rose this morning excited about my latest on-line session.
After a quick breakfast, I checked my emails, and had received one from my Goddess.  As instructed, I put on my chastity device, and set off as quickly as I could.

It was a difficult drive, not helped by the pain in my balls. The CB6000 is uncomfortable when driving.
Two bad holdups on the motorway put me a half hour behind schedule.  I was annoyed, because I was desperate to get into service.

Eventually arrived, tired and hungry, and ran to set up my laptop.  Problems with the wi-fi, which I fear may give up at any moment.

Eventually read my “welcome” email….
As instructed, I changed into my best lingerie, wig, make-up, and office clothes.
I checked for my first assignment, and as befits the clothing, it was secretarial…… I worked way at Twitter for an hour until the next email arrived.

A shopping list, with plenty of unusual items, from hair bobbles through string and on to salad and cat food.
Only an hour to get it all bought.
Shot out to Tesco’s, and tried my hardest to find everything. Had to ask an assistant, and hoped I’d got all my makeup off.
Had to buy plastic clothes pegs instead of wood- hope it doesn’t get me into trouble.

The woman in front of me in the queue looked at me in an odd way…. Maybe I haven’t cleaned y eye makeup properly.  Or maybe she’s wondering “why the gloves?” inside… they’re to cover my nail varnish of course.

Rush back and report in, and get a new recipe for dinner.  It’s the usual mix of weird ingredients, stuff you just wouldn’t put together.  No cat food though…… yet.
I eat my dinner from the floor as always, and get my top and face covered. I’m hungry, so I eat it all.

I report in.  Clean up the flat.   Wash my dirty top.

All up to date.  And now I wait.  I wonder idly what some of the items are for- just smokescreen maybe.  Or are they for the next task?


I wait by my laptop, nervously.

No comments:

Post a Comment