Thursday 20 November 2014

Bondage

Getting ready for this bondage session was difficult.
Threading the orange onto the string was surprisingly easy, but once in my mouth, it made me gag.  Biting down on it made it leak juice, which also made me gag, but eventually it passed.
The banana up the arse was difficult, of course, as it was so slippery. But I got it half in eventually.

The hair mousse was odd, but actually soaked away quite quickly.
But the pegs…  The pegs were tough.  I started round my nipples, easy enough.  My arse cheeks were harder to attach to, until I realised to put them on the crease where the cheek meets the leg.  And on front, they seemed to go on easily where I have fat around my waist.  My genitals were impossible.  I eventually got one on, but I immediately started to bleed, so I removed it.  Eventually I got one on the side of each testicle.
The problem was, every time I moved, another one or two would pop off.  Tying string around my ankles took some time- I had to tie my hands in front of my body.

And then I settled down to wait.  Every now and then a peg would drop off.
My nipples began to feel like they were on fire.
The pegs from my testicles fell off- under the pressure caused by the CB6000 stretching the skin on my balls.  Every movement caused another peg to come off.
My nipples hurt so much that I had to remove one from each nipple, probably after about 30 minutes.
I thought it would never end.  All I could think about was not moving, and which bits of my body hurt.



Eventually the timer went off, and I struggled to my feet.
The final count was 17 pegs fallen off, 21 stayed on.  A victory of sorts.


Half the banana has vanished up my arse, and the other half is a sweaty mess in my pants.  Nevertheless, I am about to eat this. Along with the remains of the squashed and battered orange that was in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment