Tuesday 12 August 2014

my Training with Mistress Eleanor

Mistress,
I have been the slave of Mistress Eleanor, now, for two and a half months.
I first saw Her website about six months ago while looking for a
blackmail Domme. What impressed me was the way She looked, so
dominant, so commanding. I kept coming back to the site every chance I
got, nervous at first but then I saw that She wanted twitter slaves,
so I thought ''why not''.
I emailed Her and was told to fill in a form, giving some info. Then I
was told to follow Mistress on twitter.
My first task was to change my profile picture and my profile, saying
I was now the twitter slave of Mistress Eleanor. This felt like an
honour, being called Her slave!
Then I was told, as my first task to re-tweet all of Mistresses tweets
and re-tweets.
My next task was, and still is, to become the pantie toy of my
Mistress, wearing panties to work and sending the pictures to
Mistress, so She could laugh at me.
I find this humiliating but the thought that my Owner is pleased makes it
all worthwhile.
I now send My Mistress a pantie picture every day and tweet it as well,
so any one who follows me on twitter, can laugh as well.
The tasks are changed regularly, so that I'm kept on my toes. I aways
complete my tasks as soon to please Mistress.
Serving, pleasing and obeying Mistress Eleanor is now becoming the
most important thing in my life. I have become addicted to my
enslavement, so that most of my thoughts are now of service toward a
most strict owner, my Mistress, Mistress Eleanor,
slave Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment